This is even better than pasta salad with real pasta…seriously.
- 3 Applegate Italian Sausage, cooking on grill and sliced
- 2 large cucumbers, spritalized (spiralizer will naturally unseed the cucumber so just remove the globs of juicy seed)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoe, sliced in half long ways
- 2 large handfuls of spinach, cooked on the stove for 3 minutes in coconut oil
- Italian dressing– (1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and pepper, 1/2 lemon squeezed)
Combine spiralized cucumber, spinach, and tomato in a large salad bowl….toss in the italian dressing. Top with the sausage after the sausage has completely cooled and enjoy! Super easy and so delicious for a warm spring/summer meal. You can refrigerate over night if u want it super cold.